Sunday, January 24, 2010

White Winter Hymnal

Ummmm okay I just wanted to tell you that Fleet Foxes are AMAZING!!! I love them so much! If you have never heard of them... Well I am leaving a video so, have fun! I just recently learned how to post videos so yeah... I know it's sad but true. But yeah I'm gonna put up my favorite song so be prepared for fantasticism. That's not a word but it is now because Fleet Foxes is the definition of fantasticism. If it could be anything, it's Fleet foxes. Who would have known that a group of scruffy, bearded, indie, men could bring such joy? Well Iron and Wine could so I guess it makes sense... Well here it is. Listen and enjoy!



But anyway, Have you ever been typing and accidentally thought to type one word but totally typed a different one? Like before I wanted to type such, but I typed what. Which is did not make any sense. So of course I had to go back and retype it. And if you know how lazy I am, then you would know that this is not something I want to do. Its different if you just have a typo. You right click and look! There is the actual spelling! SO... Yeah I don't even know why I am bringing this up. I'm just a weird kid I guess.... Cause yeah... Well next subject? Yeah I think so too.

So recently I was looking up videos of Fleet Foxes (yes I am a devoted fan and loser), and I found this really really good indie band. They are called First Aid Kit. The band is made up of two sisters, Klara and Johanna Söderberg, from Switzerland. They are really really good actually! Fun stuff man! So here is another video... Of them.. Singing their little hearts out... First Aid Kit.




Aren't they good?! So so so so so so good! Well if you like this type of music...Bahahah! I like them a lot. I have been listening to them for a while... My sister is probably very upset with the loud music... Oh well!

SO yeah for all of you wondering... The party was lovely! I did eventually figure out where G's house was... Just took some prying. And it was lovely! Of course R was there... It was quite blegh you know? Everyone thinks that I don't like him anymore... So keep my secret okay? Yes I like R but who cares... WE are friends which is great! But yeah there was a lot of dancing and talking and singing and jamming and all of that jazz. My sister made G and B these frogs made out of a twenty dollar bill that hop. They loved them! Hahaha I swear for 18 year olds they are just like little kids, which is good...

Okay well I don't really have anything else to talk about so.... Bye bye my loves! Live well! Have a great Sunday!

P.S.- I'm so excited! For this big A Capella showcase they chose my songs for one of the two songs! Yay! It's very exciting for me, I must say...!

2 comments: