Friday, January 29, 2010

Come To Kenya- We've Got Lions.

SO yeah I was in a bad mood yesterday, but my friends made me feel a whole lot better! They sent me a link to here... http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/kenya/ If you want a good laugh please go here!!! It;'s so cute and hilarious! Ha and just so you don't do the same thing as me, yes it repeats itself.... it never ends. I sat watching it for about twenty minutes before I figured that out... I'm listening to it now and it's starting to get annoying actually.. Okay that is off....

Now I'm listening to 30 Seconds to Mars. I like them a lot! Here is there song Closer to the Edge... It reminds me of some friends...



It's good right? Well maybe if you like that kind of music... It's good... I like it.

So I have another solo today. I'm excited I guess. I have sung the song so many times though. Which is fine but... Meh.... Man I really don't have anything to say... This is pretty blegh you know? Oh well. I have to go, so here is a video I'm watching right now. I'll post later...



This The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment