Monday, January 25, 2010

The Magical Mystery Tour

SO I must say, I have been insanely happy lately... Well today at least. I have new friends, which is never bad AND I am content. So I decided to give you some A Capella videos because they make me so very happy. I know I'm a nerd but... Who cares? So here is the first one...



This group is called the Sonos. Here they are singing my favorite song by The Fleet Foxes, White Winter hymnal. The soloist almost looks like she is about to cry... I find it spectacular. I heard them on NPR on Sunday. I wish I was able to hear the whole interview/thing because church was about to start so I had to leave... But they really are amazing! Actually here is one more video by them... It's really good so I can't resist...



This is I Want You Back by the Sonos. Aren't they good? Gosh I wish Team AC sounded like this! It's fabulous! Though these are all grown people who have music majors and shizz like that. So yeah it makes sense why they are so very good...

I love when choirs like this put their own spin to songs... like in the White Winter Hymnal they made it sound like a gospel song, which makes it just as beautiful. When you sing a song A Capella you are putting your own style to it, your own personality in a way. Hmmm Maybe I'm just a music freak... Ha I loose myself in it...

Anyway here here another A Capella group. They are called Canvas. Here they are singing The Simpson Theme Song.



Okay now for more important things... Yeah I have nothing... Though I must say that last night I could not sleep... It was terrible. SO I ended up staying up until three. Shhhh! It's my secret. That means you too N.H.! Don't say a word.. Ha ha ha!

So yeah I have nothing else to say... Maybe I'll go talk to My Big Squiznat... I don't know though. I'm at that place where I feel that I can't text first because it would seem like I'm texting him all the time. So I usually end up not texting and hoping that the kid will text me first. I am so weird! Okay well I'm gonna go now... So talk to you later you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna tell! I'm gonna tell! You should've hung out with me. I was up too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, everyone knows the best a capella song is the Carmen Sandiego theme song by ROCKAPELLA. Ahhh, good times.

    ReplyDelete