Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Your Talking Privileges Are Revoked

So.... I am so stressed out! Way too much to do. I really don't enjoy school right now. I don't know what it is about this week that is so... Blegh! But there is something... And it's rather annoying... So I had this math project of which my partners did not do right, so I had to redo it. And then there is my English essay I have been working on. AND I have to write my play. Ugh if there was every a time to say "FML" it's now. Of course I won't. I must say that school isn't the only thing stressing me. There are other things too. Parents, social life, everything. I haven't been sleeping either. I have been staying up doing nothing... Blegh!!!!! Oh my nothing to say... Bye now!!!





Hellogoodbye- Oh It's Love

No comments:

Post a Comment