Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love me or hate me.

So I just want to put it out there that there is no part two, to the last post, You're a shooting star part 1. There is just that one part, and I know that it will be annoying people so I'm keeping it that way. So just want everyone to know that I totally bombed that audition. I might still make it but knowing my luck, I didn't. It was still a good experience. I like all the people in it which is cool. Maybe I'll hang out with them more! It's really not my fault that I did that! I mean, lets just say Mr. Raped Shoes was there and I kind of froze up. But whatever. Who cares! Man sometimes I'm worried that he is reading this. That would totally suck! Hmm he would know my secret! Not that I'm not obvious enough. Because I am the queen of unsubtle. Seriously, me trying to be subtle must be hilarious because I completely fail. It's wonderful!



So I must say that I have been wondering if anyone actually reads this. I have always kind of wondered this. So if you are reading this, comment it or something. Hey, you can even follow it if you wish! I'm just really curious to see if people actually read this. I mean I really don't mind if no one does, and I know at least one person does (Sam?) And no one really cares about others personal lives, which is probably why fashion blogs are so popular. You never really have to hear about their live and you get to look at pretty pictures. It's kind of a win/win situation right? But anyway, if you are reading this, give me a sign that you are! I would really really appreciate that. And everyone wants a happy Alessandra! Cause when she is happy she doesn't whine as much!



So I'm adding more to this blog because I haven't written in a while. Which is really unfortunate right? I have come to find that this blog seems to be like a diary, except I actually want to write in this instead of never writing in a book that I eventually loose after writing ten pages into it. I fail at diaries. But this extra paragraph isn't about that. It's about..... Hmmm what am I getting at with this. I'm pretty sure it's just filler. I'll probably figure out a reason to be writing this in 5..... 4...... 3....... 2.......1....... Oh I know! I'll write about my school! It's fun to talk about my new school, because everyone is just freaking crazy! So I am a total loner at my school and usually end up just sitting by myself at lunch (which I am fine with!) just listening to all the conversations. Now that may be socially unacceptable, but seriously, some of the things people talk about are hilarious! I was sitting at lunch the other day and witnessed a full blown fight between two freshman over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yes. A real screaming match over that! One girl though they were good, the other thought them horrid. Where did it lead? One girl storming out of the cafeteria and the other on the verge of tears. I have no idea if it was just their "time of the month" or something, but I have never seen someone get so worked up about something so stupid! Oh my goodness I was laughing for the rest of the day. It really made me smile. Practically made my day. So if you guys are very sad and in need of a laugh, you should listen in on freshman's conversations. They usually have the funny ones.



Okay so the only other thing to do is.... WORD OF THE DAY! I bet you are just super excited right? What could the word be this time??!! Well the word today is, STUPID. I'm making it this word just in memory of those freshman I was eavesdropping on. Enjoy!




Stupid:

1) Someone who has to look up "stupid" in the dictionary because they don't know what it means.
You are stupid.

2) An adjective to best describe the average person
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of them are stupider than that.



Yeah so looking up this word made me feel just plain STUPID, but I wanted a real definition. There was one more meaning up I really didn't want to put that because i would probably get jumped in some way or another. Let's just say it was political and had to do with George Bush. Ha ha ha! Made me laugh. But maybe not others, eh? Yes I'm Canadian now. What are you gonna do about it?



So I must say Au revior because the evil Library lady is giving me the evil eye because I have been on for a long time. So Have a lovely day every one! (Oh my gosh, old word of the day!!!) I hope it's pleasant. Wish me luck on the auditions for the play tomorrow and also on if I got into Team AC! Gosh I hope I made it..... Here's your pretty picture!



So yeah this is the best freaking band ever and I am going to their next show no matter what! Breathe Carolina everyone! Look them up! http://www.myspace.com/breathecarolina

oh by the way, the reason why I am at a library is because I have no computer at the moment. Which is also the reason why I haven't been writing as much. So to all those people who have said anything, CHILL OUT! I'M WRITING NOW AREN'T I?!

2 comments: