Monday, September 14, 2009

It's in the ABC's of growing up.

Hmmmm Don't you just love Imogene Heap? I do! She has fantastic music. So yesterday I totally forgot to write, hmmm not your problem right? Yeah I know. I had so much homework. It's crazy how much you can have when you procrastinate on doing it over the weekend. And no one can deny that you don't do it! Unless you're Asian. They are cool enough to do their homework when it's assigned. But who really needs hours of homework? Not me, and not many teenagers in America. I can't say the same about Europe, but Americans don't need to be smart! Aren't they all hill-billies? That's what Russel Brand says. Who can forget his hilarious remarks about the Jonas Brothers purity rings at the 2008 VMA's. Classic! That's is one attractive man! What can I say, I, just like Katy Perry, am in love with him. (I'm only joking.)

So has anyone noticed the strange fads with websites? There have been so many huge websites over the years, mostly to do with emailing friends. Myspace, Facebook, Vampirefreaks, Myyearbook, Yahoo, AOL, AIM, Meebo. I remember the days back when people actually sent letters! You know those thin pieces of trees that usually have words on them? Yeah those are letters! You learn something new everyday! Nowadays people can't go a day without their cell phones or a computer. I'm not going to lie, I am a teenage girl, I have a strange anxiety and anxiousness when I have no way to contact my friends. I asked around and most people say they feel naked without their cell phones. I really find it hilarious, this attachment to electronics. Look at all of the BLOGGERS! They spend their days posting everyday, more then once a day. I guess this is just our way of expanding in technology. Have you ever wondered what it would be like if we didn't have all of this stuff? Just to be like how it used to be? I have.....

So on a less deep (yes oh so deep,) and unsettling note, it's time for the word of the day!!! And guess what it is! It's WICKED! Here in Massachusetts, everyone says WICKED. So here's the definition for all of you southerners, or normal people like me.

Wicked:
New England slang that adds emphasis. Synonymous with really, very and hella.

To describe how great something is: "This car is wicked cool!"
To show aggravation: "This fucking guy is a wicked asshole!"
To show frustration: "That guy is wicked slow!"
To show amazement: "Wow, that game is wicked awesome!"
To describe a person: "She's a wicked bitch!"
To describe the weather: "Man, it's wicked hot out here!"
To emphasize feelings: "That story made me wicked sad!"
To exaggerate your point: "That took a wicked long time!"
"That wicked cool car is wicked fast is owned by that wicked old guy, who drives it wicked slow when it's wicked hot out, which makes me wicked sad cause I'm wicked broke and I got to walk a wicked long way."

I think it's wicked awesome that people here say that here! See all you New Englanders! It's even in the dictionary as your word! Be proud of it! Love it! Worship it! Make love to it! Seriously the kids at my school say it so much, they practically rape it. No joke.... Well a little bit of a joke. Ha ha ha right? You love it.

I really hope that today's post have been somewhat amusing. I have to skivvie again. Because I'm a good little high schooler and need to work on my homework. Goody. It's been WICKED typing today. Very fun. Peace. Here is a nice little picture to look at.



This is the best ever. Go to their Myspace page! http://www.myspace.com/heiswe

No comments:

Post a Comment