Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yo, Dude I'm Digging That Dress.

Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That is my response to Watchmen. I saw it for the first time today, or at least I saw most of it, I have to see the last forty minutes some other time. But yeah, I read the book, and this movie does not do the book justice. It's actually kind of really funny, and it's not supposed to be funny! It's supposed to be disturbing and amazing... It was neither. Well it was a little disturbing, but not in the good way the book was. Oh and yeah, I'm THAT awesome. I read the graphic novel. Praise me if you must, because I am just THAT cool. I don't have to try hard. HA! Just kidding peepo-diddles.

Mmmmmh Curse my bad luck. The Ab Guy (E.A.- Not the Wellesley one, the picture one). Yeah bad luck. Bad Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK PROPERLY! I HAVE COME TO FIND THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO. THAT IS A PROBLEM. SO YEAH, I HAVE A PLAN TO LEARN BUT THAT REQUIRES LEARNING. UGH THIS WILL BE HARDER THEN I THOUGHT.

Oh shoot this has taken e three hours to write. I'll write another one later. Sorry for nothing pretty to look at! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. im only commenting because i feel like a should, and you reminded me, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete