Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello

AHhhhh my whole school is buzzing about prom! It's hilarious! I like it... Ha I wish that I was buzzzzing about it! Oh wait! Ha I'm going! I forgot... Alright I'm done now!

Why is it that I always start to talk to Flogging Molly? Ugh he is so very attractive! Like seriously. Stupid people... They be very mean. Cock Block. No. Ewww. Gross.

I HAVE A NEW KITTEN! I now have two kitties. Katya/Katja. Yeah love it! Haahhaha!!!

Goodness me this post has no substance at all!!! Nothing interesting...!

Oh right, I forgot. I got V.P. of Costumes. Ha I get to dress everyone! It was really fun. We showed up and then people nominated us. Then, we gave speeches. It wasn't much of a competition though because no one ran against me. So yeah it was pretty much me going up and saying.
"Hi I'm Alessandra.
I like clothes.
I'm excited to clothe you.
Please vote for me since you have SO many people to choose from.
Thanks for not running against me.
Thank you"

Ha how amazing is that speech?! I'm pretty sure that If I had done it during speech class I would have gotten 100%. Especially with the weird hand thing! (In case you weren't there I was doing something weird with my arms.) Yeah but who cares! If someone had run against me, S.S. would have beat them up. What a good friend!

EVERY BOY IN THIS BAND IS SEXY. I ENJOY IT A LOT. I ALSO ENJOY CAPS LOCK. YEAH SO HERE IS The Summer Set AND THEIR SONG She's got the Rhythm. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. HERE IS ALSO THEIR COVER OF Love in the Club, THAT I LIKE MORE THEN THE OTHER SONG.





Yeah I enjoy these! I hope you do to! Hey so Prom pictures, they'll be posted soon!!! But for now, goodbye! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment