Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What the Flagnon?

Hmmm I have a problem. This problem needs to be solved. But how do you solve a problem you don't want to solve? Well I don't know. That's why I'm asking. But the thing is, everyone's answers are so vague! And I know why. They shouldn't solve my problems for me. I need to solve them... Somehow.

Mmmmkay.... So I like skype. A lot. I enjoy it! Immensely. Ooooh well.

So I found this absolutely amazing poem. It makes me happy and sad at the same time... Here it is!

Something Childish but Very Natural
If I had but two little wings
And were a little feathery bird,
To you I'd fly, my dear!
But thoughts like these are idle things,
And I stay here.

But in my sleep to you I fly:
I'm always with you in my sleep:
The world is all one's own
But then one wakes, and where am I?
All, all alone.

Sleep stays not, though a monarch bids:
So I love to wake ere break of day:
For though my sleep be gone,
Yet while 'tis dark, one shuts one's lids,
And still dreams on.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I don't know why I like that poem so much. I found it in English class, when we were supposed to be reading Rime of the Ancient Mariner. But I loved it. Ask K.E. She knows. She saw me and laughed. HA!

So shout out to my friend that I'm talking to right this second... Ginger, yo.

Mmmmkay... Nothing else to say... So yeah... Here is one of my favorite songs... Oooh how I Love the Kooks. They bring me to my "happy place." Peace out girl scouts!



No comments:

Post a Comment