Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's just my luck that I finally get everything in order, I finally have a computer again and I'm ready to blog again and what happens? My internet breaks. I spent all of my spring break without internet... Which kind of wasn't that bad at all... Actually... I liked it a lot! But I am a teenage girl so that is blasphemy! Ahhhh I might just get smited right now.

Guess what?! I have become obsessed with a certain youtuber recently and it just tells me... I want to start youtubing. Why not? It sounds like fun, and it would just be me being super duper silly. I lie the idea. It think... Just maybe... That I will do it. I'll inform you nonexistent readers (except you Erica, ha you are always there. I LOVE YOU!) all about it if I decide to!

Yeah so since I'm on the subject of youtube, here is another video for your viewing pleasure!




Mmmmmm Jared Leto... What a sexy beast! The 30 Seconds to Mars concert was sick! It was absolutely amazing. I loved it! Ummmm yes it was great. That's all I will say... Ha!

Whatever happened to Aly and AJ. They were huge for a little while! All over the Disney radar then suddenly... They went away. Weird! They just freaking disappeared. Ahhhh mind blowing!!

Here is a list of words we should use in our vocabulary regularly!
THE LIST
Wonky
Drivel
Wicked
Ass-um
Jeezy Creezy
Flagnon
Chickadee
Ummh
Oofta
Palooza
Ack
Ugh
Buh (Ha Charlie)
Hiya
Mmmkay

Yeah I have more but I have given up. Maybe I'll add more later...? Yeah... Sure. HA!

I just watched almost every charlieissocoollike video withmy sister... We are AWESOME! Yeah I'm gonna finish them off now...

Mmmmkay (Ha reference!) I'm gonna go now! I'll post again tomorrow (hopefully~!)
BYeBYe

No comments:

Post a Comment