Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm a TRANSVESTITE from TRANSEXUAL TRANSYLVANIA

OH goodness there is so much to do with so little time!

Yeah I don't know where that came from... I just felt like saying it. It was really fun too. Ha so anyway, I'M GOING TO PROM!!! Yay! Ha and I'm going with... A girl. Ha. Not that I like girls. I'm going with a friend. It will be super duper lovely! I can't wait! We are taking the T into Boston and woot woot. Yeah... That made no sense at all! Ha well hat's what I get for doing this late at night when I'm sleepy but can't sleep. Oh well! It will be a total success. I know you love my blog! Yeah yeah I'm gonna change topic now onto... VOCABULARY!!!

Ahhhh I love the way some people talk. I especially love "ghetto speak" as some people call it. There are just some things that are so funny!!
Swag
Crunk
Dayyyuuummm
Dawg
Fo-shizzle
Legit
Cracka
And many others that I of course can't think of. Yeah I keep on thinking of some amazing words for these lists and then forget them when I finally write them down. Dang it. That's the problem with my fail brain. It fails. Oh well! I like the fact that I don't say stupid things, for example: "I was amazed and like super surprised at how little rights people in sweatshops have!!!" Yeah no shit, S.G. Ha I'm sorry I had to say that. There are just some people that say the most stupid things! Seriously, where do they come up with these things? Hahaha It makes me laugh....

I'm going to marry this boy. Just saying.
*I decided not to actually put his picture up like I planned because yeah... I'm not a creeper. I don't randomly put up pictures.*
Ha me and this kid have been planning to marry since third grade. Seriously. You know when you are really little and you have one of those guy/girl friends that you are so totally close with and you always plan to marry (keep in mind that you are little!) No? Just me? Well if you do know what I'm talking about just nod your head. I bet you secretly nodded your head bu you just don't want to admit it. But ANYWAY, yes, we will be marrying eventually. So get ready for that.

Check this guy out!


Love Is A Story. Not amazing live, but he is one of my favorite bands. I love this song the most. It makes me infinitely happy even though it's not a happy.

Mmmmkay. So you have something to look at and lots to read. And now I am going to attempt to go to sleep even though I can't. Joy! Have a good weekend you guys (Ha I crack myself up with the plural. Have a good week Erica) I'll post again... Probably tomorrow! NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment